The most amazing DIY home office projects I have ever tried!

Hello You! Thank you for passing by!

I am extremely excited to share with you this post! I was amazed by the results of the projects I made.

First, let me start by telling you this post is related to my older post (if you didn’t check it yet be sure to check it now: https://apartmentpalette.blogspot.com/2020/04/3-brilliant-and-fast-diy-projects-to.html ). I will be tackling projects you can do at home with a very low budget and minimal supplies. The fun part is that you can use the items you do to place them in your home office space (or on the dining room table where you are working now).
I am actually super excited so I don’t want to talk anymore I want to jump right into the projects. (yes Joy please!!)
Oh and if you didn’t check my earlier blog posts about the secret design tips that will make you more productive here you go: https://apartmentpalette.blogspot.com/2020/04/6-design-secrets-that-will-boost-your.html
Joy!!! Sorry here you go:👀💃

Project 1: Pen holder
I decided to start with this project. Ask me why! Glad you asked! Because I want you to stand up and run to the kitchen and remind whoever cooks for you whether it is your father mother or friend to leave all the empty cans he/she uses aside. You will thank me later.
Now that you are back let me show you what you will need:
Materials used:
  •  Empty Can
  • Spray paint (I used black)
  • Rope
  • Glue Gun
Materials
 Step 1: Spray Paint It Empty Can 
Step 2

Final Result
Project 2: Desk Lamp
I bet you are asking now, Joy how are we supposed to do this project when every single shop around us is closed? Guess what, all you need is a clothes hanger! HAHA Joy no seriously! I AM SERIOUS!
Materials used:
  •  Clothes hanger
  • Black spray paint
  • Glue gun
  • 2 pieces of wood (or anything that look similar and can be sprayed)
  • Light
    Materials
    Step 1
          
Step 2
Step 3
Final Result
Final Result

I am in love with the result! What do you think?

A bonus project!
When I was getting the wood pieces from the drawer, I saw the “hand part” of the basket (the one I used in my bedroom makeover as a ceiling light fixture). I really wanted to try to make another desk lamp with it. And I think the result looks pretty amazing!
Materials Used:
  • Hand part of the basket
  • Black spray paint
  • Small wood piece
  • Steel wire rope
  • Light
Materials
Step 1


Step 2
Final Result

Final Result

Project 3:
File and papers Holder
So I think we are always guilty of leaving all the papers and notebooks scattered all around the table as soon as we finish work. Even though we both know it will affect our productivity the next day (and of course, your mother will not stop nagging until you declutter the dining table). So here is an easy hack for you. After you have done with the puzzle you bought last week, instead of throwing it out let us use it now.
Materials used:
  • Puzzle Box
  • Spray paint
  •  Scissors
  •  Glue gun
  • Gold Paint (Optional)
  • Materials
Step 1
Step 2: Cut The Box and glue both sides together
Spray Paint it and you have the Final Result 
Final Result
Final Result
And now you can have everything organized and looking amazing! You have a complete set! I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did! Leave a comment and don’t forget to share!

Comments

Popular Posts